Tuesday, May 31, 2011

T-6 hours!

I'm laying in bed with a terrible stomach ache. Nerves are a terrible thing... The car is packed, the last of the laundry is in the washer, and I have approximately 6 hours before we hit the road!
I'm so excited, but I'm so sad to be leaving my friends. Its off to adventure land where I know no one besides my big brother (& Jennie 2 hours away!)

I'm hoping to make it to MSU by Friday evening and get settled in.. expect pictures from the trip as soon as I can get to a coffee shop to upload them.. who knows, the world's biggest ball of string just might end up on here.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. True story: Thought you meant Lansing...
    2nd true story: I get the first comment on your blog!
    3rd true story: I will read this faithfully
    4th true story: I will be expecting a full set of salad bowls carved from Montana wilderness as a return present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i'll carve those bowls in my free time ;)

    ReplyDelete